WLIA would like to inform its members of an upcoming training opportunity in Illinois. The Illinois GIS Association Annual Conference on October 17-19 in Lisle, IL will offer ESRI training – Introduction to ArcGIS Pro for GIS Professionals. This is a 2-day training opportunity (Oct 17-18) for a cost of $960.
Introduction to ArcGIS Pro for GIS Professionals
Learn essential ArcGIS Pro terminology and get prepared to efficiently complete many different tasks related to mapping, editing, geoprocessing, and analysis. ArcGIS Pro, the newest application included with ArcGIS 10.3 for Desktop, is designed to help GIS professionals complete their projects and share their results more quickly and easily than ever before. With its modern ribbon interface and tight integration of 2D and 3D capabilities, ArcGIS Pro will streamline the way you do your GIS work. Complete course description is online.
Learn how to:
• Create an ArcGIS Pro project and assign tasks.
• Import MXD files and work with both local and online data.
• Edit 2D and 3D data.
• Perform geoprocessing and analysis tasks.
• Create 3D data and 3D scenes, and convert a 2D map to a 3D scene.
• Create and share multiple layouts from a single map.
• Completion of ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge is required.