Registration is Now OPEN for the 2021 Annual Conference
We are pleased to announce that registration is open for our 34th Annual Conference. Register now and join us in February as we host this excellent and widely anticipated conference event, which will include:
- Over 50 educational sessions
- 13 technical workshops
- Three expert keynote plenaries
- Eight special interest group meetings
- Virtual exhibit hall (in Remo!)
- Map contest highlights
- Awards, scholarships, and a Town Hall Forum
- Silent Auction to support the WLIA Foundation
- Interactive games to keep you learning and entertained
- Many professional and social networking opportunities!
View the Preliminary Program, which contains more information on our educational sessions, technical workshops, and other exciting conference details. Over 80 hours of conference training is being offered and the best part is — no travel!
We hope to see you there! In the meantime, stay up-to-date on any conference news by checking the 2021 Conference webpage. Any questions? Feel free to email Carmen Novak, 2021 Conference Chair.