- Monitor proposed legislation and assess the impact of how it may affect the land information program and the association.
- Membership of the committee shall consist of a chairperson(s) and other members of the association as appointed by the chairperson. The president shall appoint a chairperson who shall be a member of the board. The terms of appointment shall be for one year.
- Sandy Disrud (Chair), Rock County, (608) 757-5641
- Niklas Anderson, (Vice-Chair), Ho-Chunk Nation, (715) 306-0134
- Jeremiah Erickson, Monroe County, (608) 269-8698
- Zachary Nienow, Ayres Associates, (608) 443-1200
- Laurel Hodkiewicz, Xcel Energy, (715) 737-1308
- Bryan Meyer, La Crosse County, (608) 785-9626
- Colter Sikora, State Broadband Office, (608) 267-1204
- Fred Iausly, Dane County, (608) 266-4398
- Adam Derringer, Ayres Associates, (608) 443-1200
- AJ Wortley, Earthling Interactive, (608) 294-5460
- Andrew Bartell, City of Sheboygan, (920) 459-3397
- Eric Damkot, Washington County, (262) 335-4445
- Jon Schwichtenberg, GRAEF, (414) 259-1500
- Justin Conner, City of Wisconsin Rapids, (715) 421-8252
- Steve Geiger, Polk County, (715) 485-9260
- Jim Lacy, Wisconsin State Cartographers Office
Did you know that you can track legislative activity for free and have notifications delivered to your inbox? You can follow legislation by subject, proposal, committee, authors, and more. Learn about notification options and settings by heading to the Wisconsin State Legislature Notification Sign-Up Page.