- Promotes the Damon Anderson Memorial Scholarship to educational institutions to encourage applicants.
- Maintains the workflow of the application and award process, including reviewing applications, awarding scholarships, recording activities, and organizing fundraising via the Annual Conference Silent Auction.
- The President shall appoint the committee membership consisting of a minimum of two current members of the Board of Directors and two at-large members with the Past President serving as chairperson.
For more information on the Damon Anderson Memorial Scholarship, click here. For information on donating to the Scholarship Fund, visit the WLIA Foundation page.
- Peter Strand (Chair), Eau Claire County, (715) 839-4730
- Eric Damkot, Washington County, (262) 335-4445
- Jeremiah Erickson, Monroe County, (608) 269-8698
- Emily Champagne, MMSD, (414) 272-5100
- Jennifer Borlick, Rock County, (608) 757-5592
- Kim Meinert, Waukesha County, (262) 548-7816
- Carmen Novak, Bayfield County, (715) 373-6156
- Laurel Hanson, Xcel Energy, (715) 737-1308
- Lauree Aulik, City of Platteville, (608) 776-4864