Join the WLIA Professional Network (Pro-Net) Directory to Connect Locally & Act Globally!
Pro-Net Goal: to provide an active WLIA member directory list of other GIS/LIS professionals that describes their availability to be contacted and/or meet, how to be contacted, five main specialties, job title, past job titles, and potentially other topics in which they have expertise and could help others.
Access the Pro-Net Directory Directly –
Why Join the Pro-Net?
- To share your knowledge & wisdom with others who need help.
- To increase your personal network and influence with those who have technical/professional questions.
- To facilitate idea-sharing and collaboration among new and experienced GIS/LIS professionals.
- To serve as a professional “mentor” or resource to new GIS professionals entering their field.
- To have a quick reference of GIS/LIS professional contacts throughout Wisconsin, the Midwest, and other networks.
How to Join the Pro-Net?
- IT’S FREE!
- Make sure your WLIA membership is active.
- You have 3 ways to sign up:
- Sign Up NOW by sending an email requesting a URL to fill out the registration form.
- Sign up at WLIA conferences or workshops during WLIA membership drives.
- Wait until after the Annual WLIA Conference (mid-February) to receive the annual Pro-Net Directory membership email reminder with the URL to sign up.