Why Join WLIA?
Consider joining Wisconsin’s premier association of geospatial professionals. Without you, WLIA would not exist! You can choose from one of five different membership options.
Top 10 reasons for joining YOUR Wisconsin Land Information Association:
- Being part of a professional association is a critical part of your own career development.
- Receive reduced registration rates for all of our meetings and events.
- Learn about spatial information technologies through regular conferences, meetings, and special seminars.
- Influence technical standards that affect you and your organization.
- Network and socialize with others who share your interests in GIS and land information in Wisconsin.
- Unite with your peers to influence land records policy and laws through a common voice.
- Search the WLIA “Pro-Net” to find people who can help when you get stuck on a technical problem.
- Volunteering to support your profession by serving on committees and work groups is a satisfying and rewarding experience.
- Access past conference materials, presentations, news, standards and much more on the WLIA Web site.
- Without members, WLIA ceases to exist. No more annual conference, no regional events, no advocacy at the state level. In short, joining WLIA is the right thing to do.
Individual Membership ($55/year)
- Available to any individual with an interest in advancing the association’s mission.
Student Membership ($25/year)
- Available to any individual enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution interested in land information activities and with an interest in advancing the mission of the association. Each student member will be permitted to participate in the activities of the association, but will not have voting privileges.
Organization Membership ($200 or $400/year)
- Available to any organization with an interest in advancing the mission of the association. For $200, up to 15 employees of the organization will receive full membership benefits in the Association. For an additional $200, organizations may upgrade to unlimited memberships for their employees. The organization will designate one person to serve as the administrative contact for the membership. All employee members of the organization have voting privileges.