Spring Virtual Meeting Series
Our Spring Regional Meeting will be held virtually as a series throughout the month of May. Special Interested Group meetings will be held the first week of May. Presentations, workshops and social activities will be held on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons starting Tuesday, May 11th and ending after May 27th.
Below is a summary of the agenda and highlights for each day. Detailed agendas with abstracts, speaker bios and more information will be available soon.
May 3 – 7th
Special Interest Groups
- May 4th – NextGen911
- May 5th – WLIC & LION
- May 6th – MUGG & LiDAR/Elevation
- May 7th – Equity Advocates
Tuesday, May 11th
- 1:00 PM – Why is Parcel Mapping so Hard?
- 2:00 PM – 2022 Datum Rollout Delayed! Now What?
- 2:30 PM – NG9-1-1: I’ve Got my Gap Analysis, Now What?
Thursday, May 13th
- 1:00 PM – Journey of a Document
- 2:00 PM – Building a Municipal GIS from Scratch using Trimble GNSS
- 2:30 PM – Dimensions of GIS Data Quality
Tuesday, May 18th
- 1:00 PM – Map Your Future Through an Updated Portfolio
- 2:00 PM – Tell Your Data Story: The Evolution of the GIS Professional
Thursday, May 20th
- 1:00 PM – Introduction to FME
- 2:00 PM – ArcGIS Field Maps Workshop
Tuesday, May 25th
- 1:00 PM – What Does Broadband Mean to me as a Wisconsin Geospatial Professional?
- 2:00 PM – Tribal University Partnerships in Mapping, respecting Indigenous place names*
Thursday, May 27th
- 1:00 PM – ArcGIS Hub: Working with Templates & Premium
*Tentative & Subject to Change
Non Members: $60
Fees include access to virtual, hands-on workshops, technical demonstrations, educational presentations, and the opportunity to meet other GIS professionals and interact, learn, and network!
If you have ideas or would like to volunteer to help plan, contact Spring Chair Laurel Hodkiewicz at Laurel.Hodkiewicz@xcelenergy.com.
Thanks to our Platinum Sponsors!