2023 Membership Renewals
With the opening of registration for the 2023 WLIA Annual Conference, many of our members might be wondering how to renew their membership for 2023. In previous years, our annual conference registration allowed people to join/renew and register for the conference all at the same time.
Our new membership management system does automatic renewals. Essentially, if you are a current member, your membership will automatically be renewed and you'll receive an invoice for your 2023 membership dues in early January. To keep your membership current, your only responsibility is to pay the invoice! If the invoice is not paid before March 1, 2023, your WLIA membership will expire. You can read more about auto-renewals on our FAQ page.
You still have the ability to pay for your membership dues and your annual conference registration at the same time. After you receive your invoice for 2023 membership dues, you can either send a check for the full amount or:
- Choose the Invoice option on the Checkout screen when completing conference registration.
- Go to your Member Compass and then to the Pay Balance tab.
- Use a credit or debit card to pay the Full Balance or Specific Invoices.
- If, for whatever reason, you need to pay your 2023 membership dues before January 1, please contact us. We'll renew your memebrship early and send an invoice ASAP.
- If you're with an organization that has an Organization - Level One or Organization - Level 2 membership with WLIA, the primary or billing contact will receive the invoice for membership dues.