- Promote communication, interaction, and cooperation among the association, other professional associations and organizations, and the public.
- Membership of the committee shall consist of a chairperson(s), a newsletter editor-in-chief, and other members of the association as appointed by the chairperson. The president shall appoint a chairperson who shall be a member of the board. The terms of appointment shall be for one year.
- Caitlin Hagar-Kuhn (Chair), City of Onalaska, (608) 780-0965
- Kim Meinert (Vice-Chair), Waukesha County, (262) 548-7816
- Grace White, LTSB, (608) 283-1846
- Jeremiah Erickson, Monroe County, (608) 269-8698
- Colter Sikora, Public Service Commission of WI, (608) 267-1204
- Shelley Witte, WI Dept of Public Instruction, (608) 266-3939
- Mike Seidel, Ayres Associates
For Committee documents, go to the Public Document Archive.