- Monitor proposed legislation and assess the impact of how it may affect the land information program and the association.
- Membership of the committee shall consist of a chairperson(s) and other members of the association as appointed by the chairperson. The president shall appoint a chairperson who shall be a member of the board. The terms of appointment shall be for one year.
- Niklas Anderson, (Chair), Ayres Associates, (715) 284-9343 ext. 1199
- Joe Fleischmann, (Vice-Chair), Sauk County
- Jeremiah Erickson, Monroe County, (608) 269-8698
- Zachary Nienow, Ayres Associates, (608) 443-1200
- Caitlin Hagar-Kuhn, City of Onalaska, (608) 780-0965
- Laurel Hodkiewicz, Xcel Energy, (715) 737-1308
- Bryan Meyer, La Crosse County, (608) 785-9626
- Sandy Disrud, Rock County, (608) 757-5641
- Colter Sikora, State Broadband Office, (608) 267-1204
- Fred Iausly, Dane County, (608) 266-4398
- Adam Derringer, Ayres Associates, (608) 443-1200
- AJ Wortley, Earthling Interactive, (608) 294-5460
- Andrew Bartell, City of Sheboygan, (920) 459-3397
- Eric Damkot, Washington County, (262) 335-4445
- Jon Schwichtenberg, GRAEF, (414) 259-1500
- Justin Conner, City of Wisconsin Rapids, (715) 421-8252
- Steve Geiger, Polk County, (715) 485-9260
- Jim Lacy, Wisconsin State Cartographers Office
Click here for Legislative Whitepapers
Click here for the Legislative Bill Tracker
Did you know that you can track legislative activity for free and have notifications delivered to your inbox? You can follow legislation by subject, proposal, committee, authors, and more. Learn about notification options and settings by heading to the Wisconsin State Legislature Notification Sign-Up Page.