Membership and Outreach Committee
- Actively recruit those who foster the understanding, development, operation, and maintenance of land information.
- Works to establish strong working relationships with external organizations and develops and maintains a marketing and public relations plan for the association.
- Membership of the committee shall consist of a chairperson(s) and other members of the association as appointed by the chairperson. The president shall appoint a chairperson who shall be a member of the board. The terms of appointment shall be for one year.
- David Buehler, (Chair) City of Marshfield, (715) 486-2076
- Shelley Witte, (Vice-Chair) Department of Public Instruction, (608) 266-3939
- Caitlin Hagar-Kuhn, City of Onalaska, (608) 780-0965
- Carmen Novak, Bayfield County, (715) 373-3426
- Colleen Hermans, Legislative Technology Services Bureau, (608) 283-1813
- Jeremiah Erickson, Monroe County, (608) 269-8698
- Bryan Meyer, La Crosse County, (608) 785-9626
- Brandon Tourtelotte, Pro-West & Associates, (320) 207-6875
- Sandy Disrud, Rock County, (608) 757-5641
- Kim Christman, Racine County, (262) 636-3626
- Zachary Nienow, Ayres Associates, (608) 443-1200
- Christine Koeller, Department of Transportation, (608) 266-3868
- Jim Landwehr, Waukesha County, (262) 548-7946
- Gale Shea, Seiler Instruments, (262) 212-0911
- Kelly Felton, Sauk County, (608) 355-3240
- Zac Swingen, Milwaukee County Office of Emergency Management, (414) 226-7336
- Grace White, Legislative Technology Services Bureau, (608) 283-1846
- Laurel Hanson Hodkiewicz, Xcel Energy, (715) 737-1308
For Committee documents, go to the Public Document Archive