ASPRS is looking for volunteers!
The Western Great Lakes Region of the American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Board needs you! Positions are open and available to the all WGL members.
For those interested, please forward a letter of interest, along with a brief bio to the nominations committee co-chairs Jason Krueger or Adam Smith on or before Thursday, December 15, 2022. State the position for which you are applying. It is acceptable to apply for multiple positions.
You must be a current WGL-ASPRS member to be considered. Past and current office holders are eligible and encouraged to continue, and those that have not held a board position are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- President Elect – (2 yr. term)
- Treasurer – (2 yr. term)
- Secretary– (2 yr. term)
- State Director – Wisconsin ( 2 yr. term)
- State Director – Michigan UP ( 2 yr. term)
- State Director – Indiana ( 2 yr. term)
- State Director – Illinois ( 2 yr. term)
- State Director – Minnesota ( 2 yr. term)
If you have questions about any of these positions, please contact: